|Looking for an energetic Helper/Installer...no experience needed just a willingness to learn and great attitude. Get paid during training! Learn a trade. We have been in business for over 30 years and have key employees with 26 plus years of service. |
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently working and want part time only, we will work around your other work schedule as long as you are available a couple full weekdays per week to help us out.
- Working on 2-Man Crew for Garage Door Installation and Service Calls
- May occasionally work alone
- Essential functions include driving, occasionally lifting up to 80 pounds without assistance, standing, sitting, walking, bending and working on step ladders up to 12 foot high.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be able to use hammer, drill, wrenches and other common tools
- Basic construction & framing knowledge would be helpful
- Owning basic hand tools (hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, 7/16 to 9/16 sockets and wrenches) may be required